Transport and Insurance Laws
Transport Law for freight forwarders, hauliers, warehouse keepers and shippers mainly covers transportation damages as well as remuneration claims on the part of service providers.
Occasionally, customs and legally relevant import problems arise in connection with official authorisations.
- National and international transport laws
- Transport law covering freight carriage, railway, airway and ship transports
- Litigation in liability and recourse claims
- Transport damages
- Customs and import duties
- Transport insurance law
- Outsourcing of vehicle fleets, transportation, warehousing and logistics.
In the field of private and commercial insurance policies we counsel you in contrast to social security law.