Trade Law and Distribution Law
Trade law is the “merchant’s privileged private law”.
Distribution law deals with all references, legal matters and contract forms pertaining to the sales and distribution of services and products. Our counselling emphasis is placed on the company specific design and development of a sales and marketing structure for the individual services and products. This conceptual design is turned into a system-typical contract at national and international level.
- Commercial agent contracts, commercial agent law
- Authorised dealer contract
- Licence contracts
- National and international franchise contracts
- Master franchise contracts
- Other sales and distribution contracts
- Trademark licence agreements
- Other cooperations (in sales and distribution)
- Project agreements and pilot agreements
- General terms and conditions
- Area development contracts